November 15, 2018, 11:20:40 PMLatest Member: Orthometa

Author Topic: look forward to join with XIPHOS  (Read 293 times)

Offline SHADOW

• Trained Noob
  • Xiphos eSports <3
    • View Profile
look forward to join with XIPHOS
« on: November 18, 2016, 11:12:08 PM »
    Full Name: NANAYAKKARAGE SISIRA DANANJAYA
    Ingame Name (Handle/Alias): SHADOW
    Professional Status (Working/College/School/Self-Employed): AS A CIVIL ENGINEER/I WENT TO ISIPATHANA COLLAGE
    Name of School/Working Place/Institute:ISIPATHANA COLLAGE/ V.V.KARUNARATHNE & COMPANY/CSCT CAMPUS
    Email Address:[email protected]
    Facebook/Twitter profile link:www.facebook.com/danu075
    Steam ID/Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/249020376/
    Primary Game interest in [x3] (CSGO/COD4/DOTA2/LOL/Overawtch/FIFA/MKX/Racing): DOTA 2
    Secondary Game interest in [x3] (CSGO/COD4/DOTA2/LOL/Overawtch/FIFA/MKX/Racing): ALWAYS PLAYING DOTA 2
    Other Games:
    Preferred Gaming Genre:
    The technical specification of your gaming PC and/or gaming console: I have i5 6th gen gaming pc that i have assembled this year
    Where do you live (town/city and country)?: maharagama, sri lanka
    Could you make it to LAN sessions or clan meetings at least once a month? (if not, why?): ofcourse i can
    Have you been in a clan before? If so, when and for how long? Why did you leave?: no i never join a clan before
    How did you hear about us?: i have read about you in internet and i came to watch every esports tournaments, i came last slt esports 2016 also so i saw XIPHOS performance and i like to join with u guys and move on with my DOTA 2 life and show my skills
    Your reason for joining (please mention if you were invited by one of our members): my main reason is joining this, i played DOTA 2 more than 2 years, i hv lots of experince and i wanna move on with my gaming life with u guys
    Why do you think we should recruit you?: i have enogh skills to play DOTA 2 WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE and i have slt 8MB broadband connection also. i wanna be a part of XIPHOS FAMILY THATS THE MAIN REASON

Offline 贺礼人Yinza

• Xiphos Wing Leader
  • Trained Noob
  • -YinzaTheGreat-
    • View Profile
Re: look forward to join with XIPHOS
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 10:02:00 AM »
Hello friend add me on facebook
lets have a chat

https://www.facebook.com/YinzaTheGreat

Offline ArchAngel

• ArcH | Cheezy
  • Xiphos Administrator
  • Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 12:11:58 AM »
Please reply on the forum to the questions posed to you so that we can complete your application process. If you do not reply within the next 5 days, your app will be rejected. Good luck!

Offline ArchAngel

• ArcH | Cheezy
  • Xiphos Administrator
  • Pwnage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 02:38:36 PM »
This application has been rejected.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk