December 12, 2018, 09:07:31 PMLatest Member: RaideR!

Author Topic: Recruitment application for Fifty  (Read 151 times)

Offline Supun Ranatunga

• Xiphos Clan Member
  • Trained Noob
    • View Profile
Recruitment application for Fifty
« on: July 04, 2017, 05:15:55 PM »
    Full Name: Supun Ranatunga

Ingame Name (Handle/Alias): Fifty (50)

Professional Status (Working/College/School/Self-Employed): University Student

Name of School/Working Place/Institute: University of Colombo

Email Address: [email protected]

Facebook/Twitter profile link: https://m.facebook.com/supun.ranatunga?ref=bookmarks

Steam ID/Profile Link:

Primary Game interest in [x3] (CSGO/COD4/DOTA2/LOL/Overawtch/FIFA/MKX/Racing): Overwatch

Secondary Game interest in [x3] (CSGO/COD4/DOTA2/LOL/Overawtch/FIFA/MKX/Racing): CoD4

Other Games: Dota 2

Preferred Gaming Genre: FPS

The technical specification of your gaming PC and/or gaming console: i5, gtx 950

Where do you live (town/city and country)?: Gampaha

Could you make it to LAN sessions or clan meetings at least once a month? (if not, why?): yes

Have you been in a clan before? If so, when and for how long? Why did you leave?: yes...Maximum 3 years, nA 6 months. Although previous clans were very good, after i retured from cod and started playing overwatch, i feel that the strongest clan that can take overwatch to international levels is x3. After i was invited to NwA, i realized that they were a team with good vision. So I will give my best effort to make the team and clan stand out. Not just locally but internationally also.

How did you hear about us?: always known x3 as a top clan in sri lanka.

Your reason for joining (please mention if you were invited by one of our members): I was invited to play in x3.NwA by Acelord. As i mentioned above it's a great opportunity for me to aid in making sri lanka stand out internationally as i have no doubt about the skill of the team members and myself. I believe i can use my skills in best way possible with this team.

Why do you think we should recruit you?: I'm a very friendly person with positive attitude. Always want to take my team to the best. Enthusiastic about development of skills in the community and i try to help everyone as i can.  Hope to play well and make it to the top teams in the ladder.

Offline ArchAngel

• ArcH | Cheezy
  • Xiphos Administrator
  • Pwnage
    • View Profile
Re: Recruitment application for Fifty
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 09:42:34 AM »
This application is an invitation and has been accelerated. [/b]

Congratulations!

Welcome to Xiphos eSports, Fifty!

Now that you are a part of Xiphos, please fill in your full contact details at the link below and read through the Membership agreement and sign it to confirm your membership. Also follow us on our Facebook page and on Twitter.

Keep playing hard and enjoy! Please stay active on the forums and have fun getting to know our members!

"Xiphos eSports - Wield as one, Bow to none!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk